‘Aspen‘ leather & wool booties, 2-3 yrs
Consistent in quality, made in Canada from 100% pure felted New Zealand lambswool for breathability and comfort. The soft wool body of the bootie has been paired with fun wool accents and leather toe and heel caps for a timeless and classic look that pairs well with any outfit.
A rugged suede sole offers slip-resistance on indoor surfaces and is durable enough to be worn outdoors in dry conditions. The adjustable flap closure makes them easy to put on the squirmiest feet and secures around calves of all sizes for a comfortable fit. An elastic built into the ankle holds them gently in place.
- Breathable wool construction regulates temperature and wicks moisture away from the skin
- Soft elastic at the ankle gently holds them in place
- Naturally anti-microbacterial means no smelly feet
- Easy to slip on and resistant to falling off
- Slip-resistant leather soles are great on indoor surface and is rugged enough for outdoor use
- Soft wool inner sole provides cushioning and comfort so they can be worn barefoot
- Machine washable (gentle cycle with cold water, lay to dry)
To ensure the proper fit, trace the child’s foot on a piece of paper when they are standing and measure the distance from the tip of the longest toe to the back of the heel and add 1/2 inch for growing room.