Contains 7 Nins (peg dolls) with acorn hats in 7 colours that are associated with each day of the week according to Waldorf pedagogy. 7 vessels and 1 round dish (18cm diameter) where the elements are contained.
Material to experience the weekly cyclic rhythm. The children will associate each day with their colour, and in this way they will be able to understand the passage of the days.
Many ancient cultures believed that every day of the week had it’s own planet, colour, scent and grain. Theses ideas were applied by Waldorf pedagogies.
- Monday: moon, rice, purple or violet, jasmine
- Tuesday: Mars, red, Barley, clove
- Wednesday, Mercury, Millet, yellow, copal
- Thursday, Jupiter, rye, orange, cedar
- Friday: Venus, oats, green, rose
- Saturday: Saturn, corn, indigo or blue, myrrh
- Sunday: sun, wheat, white, frankincense
Recommended age: +12 months.
Made in Spain by Grapat.