Taking Care takes Time. Some delays by post are to be expected.
Sonett lemon dishwashing liquid, 120ml
Regular price $3.50
- Pure vegetable surfactants, especially gentle to the skin
- For manual cleaning of dishes
- Natural fresh fragrance of organic lemongrass oil
- 100% biodegradable
- 120 ml
This dishwashing liquid being highly concentrated is very economical in its use. The surfactants used, i.e. coconut oil alcohol sulphate and sugar surfactants, are 100% biodegradable and very gentle on the skin as well, thanks to this combination.
Ranges of application:
This is an extremely economical concentrated liquid for manual dishwashing, which even people with sensitive skin consider being exceptionally gentle to their skin.
Add 2 dashes, approx. 3 ml / 5 litres (0.1 fl oz US / 1.3 gal) of water to the dishwashing water or apply straight onto the sponge.
- Sugar surfactants 5–15 %
- Coconut oil alcohol sulphate 1–5 %
- Vegetable alcohol (ethanol) 1–5 %
- Common salt <1 %
- Citrate <1 %
- Natural essential lemongrass oil, certified organically grown <1 %
- Balsamic additives, certified organically grown / collection from wild-growing plants <1 %
- Water, swirled up to 100 %
List of ingredients as per EC 648 / 2004:
Aqua, alkylpolyglucoside C10–C16 (lauryl glucoside), sodium C8–C14 fatty alcohol sulphate (sodium octyl sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate), alcohol, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, parfum*, citral*
*certified organically grown
Origin and properties of the ingredients:
Sugar, starch, and coconut oil serve as raw materials for the sugar surfactants used. Combined with coconut oil alcohol sulphate produced from coconut oil and sulphur oxides, they form a combination of substances which complement each other, increase their cleansing performance and possess excellent fat-dissolving properties as well as outstanding skin tolerance.
- Density: 20 °C approx.1.04 g / cm³
- 68 °F approx. 0.037 oz / in³
- pH value: 20 °C, 5 g / litre H2O
- 68 °F, 0.18 oz / 34 fl oz US H2O approx. 7.5–8.5
At temperatures below 10 °C (50 °F), the product changes becoming slightly more solid and whitish; a phase which will pass, however, once the product is exposed to warmth and by shaking it lightly, if necessary.
Despite ingredients being extracted from the plant-based raw materials starch, sugar, and fat during the manufacturing process of sugar surfactants and coconut oil alcohol sulphate, they remain completely intact in their natural structure. That makes it quite easy for microorganisms to 100 % decompose these surfactants very quickly. Sugar surfactants and coconut alcohol sulphate are classified as being readily biodegradable according to OECD guidelines.
Suitable for septic tanks and filtration systems.
- Bottle, canister: PE
- Label, cap: PE / PP
- Outer carton: 100 % recycling material