- Works on the nervous system, calming children
- Relieves mild digestive disturbances like dyspepsia, flatulence, bloating, and belching
- A sleep aid for children and adults alike
Current lot expiry March 2023.
Who it’s for:
Use our TiliaCalm Kids Tincture with your little one, if he or she has trouble sleeping or settling down before bed, as well as with children experiencing anxiety or digestive disturbances.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia).
Consumption with alcohol, other medications or health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
- Children (2-4 years): 1.6 ml (48 drops)
- Children (5-9 years): 2.1 ml (64 drops)
- Adolescents (10-14 years): 4.3 ml (128 drops)
- Adults and Adolescents (15 years & over): 8 ml (240 drops)