Build a Fort, Camp Like a Champ, Poop in the Woods-45 Action-Packed Outdoor Activities
by Ben Hewitt; illustrated by Luke Boushee
Calling all adventurers! Want to know how to build a fort from nothing but sticks? Or find your way through the forest? This survival guide is your ticket to getting down and dirty in nature and learning to make the coolest things with your own two hands.
Look inside to learn how to:
- Use a knife without bleeding
- Sleep in the woods without freezing
- Escape a bear without getting eaten
- Poop in the woods without falling down
- Find your way home without a GPS
- Eat bugs without throwing up
- And so much more.
Recommended for ages 8-12 years.
Hardcover, 208 pages.
Roost Books, 2019.