Montessori Alphabet coins with pegs for hundred board
These 1-inch coins fit into our Ten, Twenty, and Hundred Frames. Each set includes one full uppercase and one full lowercase alphabet along with a mix of commonly used lowercase letters. There are 100 coins total. Some ideas for play:
• Place them in alphabetical order forwards and backwards (for an extra challenge).
• Sort vowels and consonants.
• Match uppercase to lowercase letters.
• Practice spelling and correcting right on the board.
• Create word family lists.
• Create a word search. Play scrabble. Play Wheel of Fortune.
Montessori Letters - Red Vowels (aeiou) and Blue Consonants
"Pegged" fits in the Original and Coin Pocket Frames.
NOTE: This listing is for the coins only and does not include a board. The Hundred Boards are available separately in the shop.
Please Also Note: These coins are not very robust to withstand falls or shocks. If thrown or dropped on a hard floor, there is a chance for breakage.
Made in the Unites States by Treasures from Jennifer.