St Francis Stop It Cold sore throat spray
Relieve sore throat and other mouth and throat infections with our Stop It Cold Throat Spray.
- Ideal for dry, sore throats associated with colds, flu, or infections like tonsillitis
- Includes sage, a perennial plant in the mint family with antibacterial properties
- Also with propolis, which has demonstrably analgesic qualities
- Diminishes the intensity and duration of colds, flu, and throat infections
Use our Stop It Cold Throat Spray if you're suffering from a sore throat or any kind of mouth or throat infection.
The herbs in Stop It Cold® Throat Spray are certified organic or wildcrafted.
Please note that we can only ship this product within Canada.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml):
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis, root) 0.33 ml (1:4, QCE 82.5 mg)
Whey (Bos taurus - milk) 0.32 ml (12 mg, 0.2% Whey protein)
Propolis (Apis mellifera - Beehive) 0.16 ml (1:3, QCE 48 mg)
Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia, root and rhizome) 0.06 ml (1:4, QCE 15 mg)
Sweet Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare, subsp. vulgare, subsp. dulce, seed) 0.03 ml (1:4, QCE 7.5 mg)
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra, root and stolon) 0.03 ml (1:4, QCE 7.5 mg)
Sage (Salvia officinalis, leaf 0.02 ml (1:4, QCE 5 mg)
Certified Organic Vegetable glycerine
Adults: Spray 3 or 4 times (0.5-0.7 ml) into the back of the throat, every 1-2 hours, as needed. Take a few hours before or after other medications.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are allergic to bee products, poplar tree products, or balsam of Peru; if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection; if you have an autoimmune disorder; if you are taking immunosuppressants. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist. Use with caution if you are allergic to cow’s milk products.
Do not use ifyou are allergic to anethole or plants of the Apiaceae/Carrot family.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature.