Seasonal Crafts and Games for Children
- Inspiration for parents and teachers working with children aged four and up
- Wide variety of activities and crafts from woodworking and felting, to stargazing and outdoor games
- Beautiful, full-colour photographs and illustrations make crafts and activities easy to follow
- Contains fun facts to spark children's curiousity about nature
- Many activities can be enjoyed both individually and in groups
A practical and brightly illustrated book packed with indoor and outdoor crafts and activities, plus fun facts to engage children during the colder and wetter months. Both individual and group activities for 4 years and up. Ideal for parents and teachers.
Softcover, 104 pages.
229 x 210 mm.
Floris books, 2017.