These number coins are coordinate with the Ten, Twenty, and Hundred Frames from Treasures from Jennifer. They offer even more learning and play as your child places each into the dimples of the boards.
Some activity ideas:
• Place them in order from least to greatest.
• Place them in order from greatest to least.
• Place only even or odd numbers on the board.
• Place only multiples on the board--focusing on your times tables (for example, 3,6,9, 12, etc).
• Play an addition game with a dice. Start by placing the number 1 on your Frame. Roll the dice, add the number to 1, and then place that number coin on the board. Roll again, add the number on the dice to the last number coin, and place the sum number coin on the board. Continue until you reach the end of the frame.
• Play the same game but with subtraction and by starting with the greatest number.
NOTE: This listing is for the coins only and does not include a board. The Hundred Boards are available separately in the shop.
Please Also Note: These coins are not very robust to withstand falls or shocks. If thrown or dropped on a hard floor, there is a chance for breakage.
Made in the Unites States by Treasures from Jennifer.