Makes cleaning teeth gentle, healthy, and efficient. Unusually fine filaments. Densely packed. Plaque doesn’t stand a chance.
The compact brush head reaches all areas of the mouth, ensuring that no tooth remains uncleaned. There's also no danger of injury, thanks to the soft rubberised brush head. Curen® bristles are incredibly fine and therefore make teeth cleaning a more gentle experience – wonderfully gentle yet also extremely efficient.
The rounded handle helps ensure children hold the toothbrush correctly from the beginning, and it also prevents excessive pressure. Adults also find it easier using the toothbrush on their children. For this reason, Professor Adrian Lussi developed the Curaprox Baby biofunctional toothbrush for children.
- 4'260 Curen® filaments, 0.09 mm in diameter
- No danger of injury thanks to its small, rubberized brush head
- A perfect fit for childrens’ and parents’ hands
- Rounded handle reduces pressure to a minimum
- Made of anti-slip material in fantastic colour combinations
Made in Switzerland.